poniedziałek, 23 maja 2016

My little mountain adventure



Today I would like to show you photos from my little journey to Austria where I was a few months ago with my fiancé. This post contains a lot of photos, because I think that these views are unearthly. I really love the mountains and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to go there. Unfortunately, photos don’t reflect this beauty which is visible live. Photos present mountains of course, but also a phenomenal fog which resembles clouds, the view from the hotel as well and houses. I had to add that this an ideal place for a rest, you can only sit and admire views which take your breath away. Moreover, it is very peaceful. I assure that in Amerlügen you will sleep like a baby. You can also admire houses of inhabitants which are well-kept. You can met a lot of animals like goats and breathe clean and fresh air.










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz