środa, 21 października 2015

My dream wedding dress

Today, I want to write  about my dream wedding dress.
As far as my dream wedding dress is concerned, it must be...
...white,
...modest,
...kind of "princess".
 I think that each of you once thought about it. I have, and I have still thought :)
I return to wedding dress...
WHITE, because  the wedding dress must be white for me, this dress is unique and one-of-a-kind, I can't imagine a cream wedding dress. White is white. The sweater can be cream, but not wedding dress :)
MODEST, because I don't like a lot of ornaments, beads or something like that. Of course, the wedding dress can have several adornment, but all within reason. For me, the less the better. The wedding dress is beautiful in itself.
IT must be kind of ''PRINCESS", simply I like the dresses like this. These dresses are wondefrul.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz