środa, 23 grudnia 2015

Christmas Time: My first gingerbread! :)

I made my first gingerbread for this Christmas. In my humble opinion it is very, very good. What’s more, for my boyfriend, for my friend and for my future mother-in-low it is very tasty too. I’m so happy! I decided that this gingerbread will be my Christmas tradition. This gingerbread is really extraordinary. This is a kind of gingerbread that must lie about 4-6 weeks in a cool place. But it can lie only 2 weeks like mine. It is full of honey and of typical gingerbread spice. It is very aromatic. Ii is sandwiched with plum jam and with dark chocolate poured and sprinkled with hazelnuts. I used this recipe (http://www.mojewypieki.com/post/piernik-staropolski) to do my first gingerbread. I recommend it to you :).

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz