piątek, 4 grudnia 2015

Informal letter

In English classes, I learned recently how to write an informal letter. There is an example of the Christmas informal letter:


3rd December, 2015
Dear Ania,
How are you? How in your work?  I hope that everything is fine. I want to tell you about this year’s Christmas. It will be wonderful! It will be our first Christmas! I’m so happy! I can’t to wait to it! We are going to Wrocław to Maciej’s parents on Christmas Eve, however on the second day of Christmas, we are going to me, to Łódź for a few days. We planned to spend New Year's Eve in the mountains, but we realized too late and unfortunately there are no vacancies. But there are a few but very, very expensive. More than 2000 or 3000 zloty for 3 nights. Do you imagine? But that is not important. No matter where, but important that together.
Have your started to prepare something for Christmas? I made a gingerbread traditional Polish yesterday. It is kind of gingerbread that must lie a few weeks, the best 4-6 weeks, but it can lie only 2, like mine. I hope that it will be tasty.
Have you some presents? I always have a problem with a choice of presents for men. I don’t know what buy for my dad, for Maciej’s dad, for his grandpa and for Maciej. Do you have any idea to help me? As far as present for women is concerned, it’s easier. Do you agree with me? For mum, I can buy some earring, but for dad, I really don’t know.
And you, what are your plans for this Christmas? Will you go with Damian to ours parents? Where will we spend New Year's Eve? I must say that Damian prepares a great surprise for you. You will be very, very happy. Believe me! But, I can’t say more. A surprise is a surprise, isn’t it?
Now, I have to finish, because in 3 hours I have English classes and I have to writing an informal letter to class. Say hello to Damian for me.
Kisses an hugs,
Edyta
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz