sobota, 28 listopada 2015

My favourite drink



My favourite drink is coffee latte. I love coffee very much, but most of all I like latte. I love the aroma and the taste of coffee. Why this kind of coffee? Because coffee latte has delicious taste for me. It isn’t too strong or too weak, so it is perfect! It is made with espresso and streamed milk. First, a barista foams milk and pours it into glass or into cup and subsequently he adds espresso. Thanks to this procedure, the three layers come into being. If coffee latte is made in a transparent glass, you can see its layers. It looks beautiful! The first is the screamed milk (a white layer), the second is espresso (a brown layer) and the third is milk or the blend of coffee with espresso (a white or light brown layer). The last layer depends on how quickly espresso goes down and mixes with milk. After mixing, coffee latte is one colour, it is medium light brown. Coffee latte can be classic, without additives or with various syrups, for example: with coconut or caramel syrup, or only with sugar. But, I prefer classic coffee latte, without syrups and sugar. I want to feel only the taste of coffee with milk.
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz