poniedziałek, 16 listopada 2015

Good story

There is a lot of kind of books. Some of them are very good, the others are bad. The question arises: what should be a good story?
For me, a good story should have an intriguing plot and grab your attention from the start. The good story should interest us from the begining. The first sentences are the main thing. The good book should teach you something about life - it should present us what is good and what is bad. Moreover, it should have vivid descriptions, because if the descriptions are interesting and colourful, we deleve into reading. The perfect book should be like real life, because I like the story that can happen in real life - it's great for me. This book should end with a bang - I like when the book's end surprises me. What's more, the good book should provoke a lot of different emotions.

1 komentarz:

  1. I have not any favourite genre of book... but I'm trying read polish literature. There're so many great modern writers in Poland, so underrated.... :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń