poniedziałek, 14 marca 2016

My music



Today, I would like to tell you about music. There are a lot of kind of music, for example: pop music, rap music, techno music, heavy metal music, classical music or disco and disco polo music. I don’t have my favourite kind of music. But I think that I like different kind of music. I like listen to foreign songs in English, in French, in German, in Spanish, in Italian even in Hindi, rarely in Polish. When I listen in English, I can improve my ability to listen in English and when no one heard, I sing with singers. If I had to choose one English song that I like very much, I would choose the song sung by Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes The time of my life. This song is the main song from the movie Dirty dancing with Patrick Swayze. Why is this song my favourite? Because it reminds me the first moments with my fiancé. What’s more the worlds from this song: […] You're the one thing
I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something
This could be love because
I've had the time of my life
No I never felt this way before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you […] describe exactly what I fell. For this reason, this song will be the song for our first dance during our wedding. I consider it to be very positive and lively.
I like also listen to James Blunt (I'll Be Your Man), Kelly Family (An Angel, I Can't Help Myself or Fell in love with an alien), Modern Talking (You're My Heart, You're My Soul), Michael Jackson (Thriller, Smooth Criminal, The Way You Make Me Feel) and much more. I like also to listen to non-English singers, such as: Al Bano and Romina Power, Juanes, Andrea Bocelli, Celine Dion and others.
I have to tell you that I have been listening recently a lot of songs in Hindi, especially from the Bollywood movie Sometimes Happiness, Sometimes Sadness. These songs last long, but they are unusually positives, cheerful, they show us that you can simply enjoy life despite various difficulties. I love the song Say Shava Shava, Bole chudiyan or Deewangi Deewangi. They are a good opportunity to dance generally and to belly dance because of the fact that the Bollywood music is very lively and engages the whole body and gives us the large dose of energy and joy.
Moreover, I like sometimes to listen classic music, for example I love Air on the G String written by Johann Sebastian Bach. For me it is very beautiful, pure and calm music. When I listen to it, I have goose pimples. However, I don’t like Chopin, because his music is very depressing for me.  

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz