poniedziałek, 7 marca 2016

Why have I had enough of crime stories?


Once I liked to watch the horror movies I don’t want why, but I like it very much. Next, I had had enough of it, because what is in the horror movies, is scary but unreal and invented too. One day, I wanted to watch something really scary, but about something that can happen like in the thrillers. I began to watch the thrillers in which there is a psycho who kills or another criminal who commits a series of brutal murders, but no one could catch him. These words may sound fearfully and strange but I want to calm you, I wasn’t fascinated by crime but by methods of investigation and I wanted to analyse the psychological portrait of criminal, that is his motives, his live end his feeling that persuaded him to do so horrible things. I wanted to know why this person done that, because I think that nobody cannot understand these things. But the other hand, the portrait of superintendent who investigates is very interesting too. This is the reason why I write my master thesis about it.I have to say that the last book of Bernard Minier, entitled “Don’t turn out the light” caused my aversion to this kind of books and movies. I don’t want to give away the plot, but in this book there is at latest a few scenes that have frightened me until today. Since a few weeks, I haven’t watched and I haven’t read this movies and books, because I had had enough of scenes of rapes, crimes, blood, fights, corpse and many other. And now, I don't watch and read this kind of movies and books :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz