poniedziałek, 4 stycznia 2016

Hand cream

Winter isn't good time for our hands. Frost and wind hurt them. Our hands get more and more dry and rough. Our hands often crack and hurt. We look for a good hand cream. But does ideal hand cream exist? I don't know, because I know many of good hand creams, but unfortunately none is perfect. Now, I'm using two creams. The first is Vichy Nutriextra, the second is Avène Cold Cream. I must tell you that both are good. Vichy Nutriextra contains a lot of shea butter that is very nourshing for our skin. Moreover this cream smells nice but gently. More importantely, it absorbs very well and it has a light consistency, however Avène Cold Cream has more rich consistency, but it absorbs perfectly too. Unfortunately, for me, Cold Cream stinks awfully. I think that Cold Cream nourishes more our skin than Vichy. I must add that both are good for sensitive skin,  hypoallergenic and without parabens


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz